ACT with Writing is Tuesday, March 12th. This is a graduation requirement.
ALL 11th grade and any 12th grader who did not take the ACT with Writing, are required to attend.
There is no school for 9th, 10th, or 12th grade if you have already completed the test.
- Students will not have lunch on March 12th.
- Students are required to report to school on time.
- Arrive early to eat breakfast before the testing start time.
- Testing starts at 7:15 a.m. If you arrive late, you will not test.
- Students will be assigned a class to take the ACT with Writing exam.
- Students should not bring phones or smartwatches to school. They will be collected until the entire exam day is over. ALL students must bring their student I.D. to the testing room.
Click on the following links to assist you with preparing to take the ACT: