2/2/18 – Plan for today is to work out the small kinks on the robot’s current build in order to get it functioning for when we start to build the catapult onto the robot. Brackets and metal sheets have arrived for adjustment so that they can be added onto the bot itself. Before this, the team is creating various diagrams of where said parts should go and how everything will fit in all together. The program needs to be adjusted properly to move more smoothly with the robot as well as the bracing of already existing parts. Progress for today is as follows:
- Various structures being moved about in order to create more space within the lab.
- Programmer’s “To Do” list being made.
- “Central Machinery” 8 inch with worklight Bench Drill Press 5 Speed being built for usage.
- “Chicago Electric Power Tools” 3 – ½ Horsepower 14 inch Industrial Cut Off Saw being built for usage.
- Cutting and adjustment of aluminum bars for robot’s build idea.